... Wind Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to 8 PM EDT
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued
a Wind Advisory... which is in effect from midnight tonight to
8 PM EDT Saturday.
* Locations... North Carolina mountains and foothills.
* Hazards... strong winds may blow down tree limbs and scattered
* Timing... mainly late tonight through Saturday.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Impacts... scattered powwer outages.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.